Retail Sales Associate
The Shop Manager position is responsible for leading our team of sales associates, bike mechanics, boot fitters, and ski techs. We request you have have knowledge on products specific to our shop, with experience in the industry that should be fairly easy. We will train you on products you aren't familiar with. We are a family owned business and stand by our products and want our customers to have the best experience possible.
We are seeking a candidate with a positive attitude and is natural at problem solving. We want our manager to work closely with our General Manager and ensure that the business is running smoothly. This is a leadership position and requires a full time commitment. We request that you lead by example. A candidate that is proficient in multi-tasking, positivity, and efficiency is a must.
A qualified candidate for the Retail Store Manager will possess:
- Prior experience in a Management level position
- Have full understanding of ski/snowboard/bike shop operations
- Prior management in retail, experience in ski & bike industry and lifestyle brand knowledge preferred.
- The Retail Store Manager must be comfortable using a computer - basic navigation in MS products and online systems.
- Ability to solve complex problems and handle complaints with poise, remaining polite and professional during extensive process of challenges.
- Must work 40 hours a week including weekends and holidays.
- Salary: depending on experience
- Seasonal ski & bike pass
- 401K Plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Great discounts
- Training and development
- Working and learning from some of the best boot fitters in the industry.