Patagonia W's TW Boot Length Leggings
|Availability:||Out of stock|
We make these boot-length bottoms for taking the line less traveled. With the micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight, they provide the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene® Thermal Weight has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a flat waistband with brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, flatlock seams to minimize chafing and a 22-inch inseam for comfort with big boots.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- 22" inseam hits upper calf above boots
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric. Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 124 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.